Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Spring into Winter?

This is Michigan, isn't it supposed to be cold, snowy but somewhat sunny?  Instead it has been rainy, with spring like temps and foggy.  My body doesn't know what to do, we're confused.  I'm having the hardest time staying awake, especially with the sound of rain hitting the aluminum awning.  My alarm doesn't stand a chance at effectively waking me up with nature playing that kind of music.

I'm a spring baby, so I'm sure that I was lulled to sleep by the sound of raindrops as a wee babe.  And because it's usually not too bright outside when it rains it's the perfect weather to sleep through.  Add warm pj's, pillows and a blanket and I'm in for the duration.  Actually, I can sleep during just about any kind of weather but rainy weather tips the scale from sleeping normally to semi-comatose.