Search This Blog

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Ah, laundry day.


It's not going so well right now. My sisder's basement is flooded so I can't finish my washing. I only had about three more loads of sheets and towels. I guess that's what I get for procrastinating. I should have done them last week or just went to the laundromat in the first place. But I hate sitting up there and I'd rather give the money to my sister.

So I've been sitting here for the past couple of hours playing a game on FB and making comments on Twitter. I don't know who reads what I write. I hope they get some enjoyment from all the random thoughts I have. Some days I'm chattier than others. Today is one of those days. ;-)

So now I'm trying to find a ride up to my husband's job so that I can get my own vehicle and do some errands. I should have just followed my first mind and dropped him off. Better yet, I should do what I'm supposed to be doing today which is resting and meditating. But before I do that, I have to figure out a way to drain the water from the washer and take out the comforter & sheets within it. I hope during the process I don't hurt my back because it's feeling better today. Yesterday was a rough day. The only thing stiff on me today is my upper left jaw. I don't have a clue as to why it hurts.

So that's my early morning post for today. If I'm still feeling chatty, I'll type something up later.

No comments:

Post a Comment