Search This Blog

Thursday, May 19, 2011

That Didn't Last Long

Eighteen days. That's how long it took before I decided that I wouldn't survive the whole summer without some kind of schedule. I had all kinds of good intentions. Ideas ran through my mind of what I could accomplish during a whole summer but in the end, I decided that I'm going to take some summer classes after all. What changed my mind you ask? Well...

  • I can and will sleep most of the day if I don't have a plan. --Not good
  • I procrastinate in making plans because I figure I have enough time later. --Not good
  • The plans I made still left me with too much time on my hands. --Not good & asking for trouble.
So taking classes this summer will allow me to
  • Pursue some of my summer interests and all are at the same location! --Very good (saves gas & travel time)
  • I will be active (getting exercise)
  • I will learn something new and also improve skills I already have! --Very, very good
So now I'm just waiting for all the financial details to be settled so that I can start in July. Once again I'm excited about my summer plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment