Search This Blog

Monday, January 19, 2015

Happy New Year! ~2015~

I know.  I'm late.  More than that I've been seriously slacking on keeping my blog current even though on numerous occasions I said I would come in and write.  Not that I haven't had things to talk about, just that I haven't been diligent in talking about it here.

So everyone is now a year older.  One kid even left the country to go to Germany.  Another will be getting married in April.  One is already married and the other is in a relationship.  And that's a big deal if you know all of them personally.

Looking back on the year it was filled with big ups and big downs but the Lord saw us through it all.

My job is even more interesting than when I started, which is a good thing.  I haven't resorted to many practical jokes on my co-workers because they keep me busy.  My boss is awesome, my co-workers are awesome.  Don't get me wrong, there are still days when I'd rather sleep in than go to work, but as jobs go this one is a keeper.

I reconnected with childhood friends on Facebook, got to see friends that I hadn't seen in a while and I'm making new friends, which I didn't think that kind of thing happened at my age.  I'll be 45 in April.  Whoa, typing that out is shocking because I still can't believe that I'm already 44.  I'm still insisting that my loved ones buy me that Mustang I've wanted since I was 18 yrs. old.  Not holding my breath that I'll get it but the very obvious hint has been dropped.

Anyways, I hope that your new year has started out well and I hope that as you read this things are good for you now.  Peace and Blessings to you.

~Suhga

No comments:

Post a Comment