Search This Blog

Sunday, January 3, 2010

It won't be long now...

I have exactly eight more days until I start classes. I'm also nearing the end of the year long sleep study I'm in for my insomnia. Depending on my schedule and how well I'm doing in classes I'll have to see if I sign up for another one. It paid well for the time I actually put it.

I'll be happy to have something more to do and not have as much free time on my hands. Is that strange to say? I mean, there's only so much house cleaning, errands and playing on the internet one can do in 24 hours and it can become boring and tiresome. And also my child can stop telling me that I use Twitter and Facebook too much. Hah! I'll just have something new to tweet and FB about. LOL

Anyhow, I should be in bed but I'm not sleepy and I have another load of clothes to throw in the washer/dryer so I'm outta here until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment