Search This Blog

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Good Morning Sunshines


Yeah, right. None of my kids are that right now (sunshiny that is). As a matter of fact, I doubt that any of them noticed I was awake even though I was talking to them. They are zonked out in bed as I sit here at the dining room table thinking about all the stuff that needs to be done. Anyways, I found this cute little plate at a thrift store for a dollar and couldn't resist buying it. I know just where I'll put it once I get it home.

First thing I have to take care of once I get into my vehicle is my tire. Yep, that same pesky tire that refuses to stay inflated so I'll be going into town to see if I can get that fixed up or just replaced. I'll have them check the other tires as well while I'm out there. I have to go to the post office. I'm still washing clothes. If I feel up to it we'll go and see if my daughter's room mate is in the dorm. No since in her bringing a ton of stuff to the dorm (appliances) if her roomie has them already and is willing to share. And if she doesn't then I'll be willing to lug those things into my van and take them. But the plan is not to move anything in until Friday morning. Today we hunt and gather and conserve both my fuel and energy from having to run around.

I'm going to attempt to make me some oatmeal for breakfast and maybe also eat some fruit. I'm really beginning to miss my coffee pot back home. Coffee is about 2-3 miles down the road and it's McDonald's coffee...I'm not impressed or desperate enough for caffiene to go there right now. I'll get some later if I can't take it any longer. Ohhhh, how I miss my Dunkin Donuts. My GPS showed a DD on the grid but when I called the number it was disconnected and my cousin confirmed for me that they had closed down. What kind of mad mad world is this?

Well, I'm outta here for a while. Time to get my list going, I also have some phone calls to make. My not so favorite thing to do in life, not for business anyway. ;-p


1 comment:

  1. OMG-I love that plate!

    And we have always called Claire "sunshiney" since she was a baby.

    ReplyDelete